Compare Samsung S5230, NOKIA 5230, LG cookie

Hello,

The set up of NOKIA 5230 is done just now.
most of Guys are enthuse to know comparison between NOKIA 5230,Samsung S5230 and LG cookie,As of i know already Samsung S5230 and LG cookie models are competing with each other in merchandise.

can some one pls examine these 3 and reasons to prefer each model.

Thank you in advance.

Thanks,
Srikanth.K

Related Threads with Details Posted On

Alltel phones on verizon?

I broke my phone and I'm not eligible for an Improve just now yet so my problem is can I purchase an Alltel phone from somebody and usage it with my verizon plan which is a basic family plan. Is this likely? I've noted dissimilar things regarding this

CREATED ON -
Monday, May 20, 2013
READ MORE

Plantronics Discovery 925 Bluetooth Earpiece Review

Hello I'm searching for Client reviews on the Plantronics Discovery 925 Bluetooth Earpiece. Specifically, I admire the look of it, but I'd like to know how it satisfactory it is? Some reviews or links to feedback regarding Plantronics Bluetooth Discovery would be big. Thanx!

CREATED ON -
Monday, May 20, 2013
READ MORE

help need info on bluetooth headset verse car set

I\'m attempting to find out what bluetooth head sets is, what car bluetooth set is, and which is better? So confused Pls advise

CREATED ON -
Monday, May 20, 2013
READ MORE

Best T-Mobile Phone

My wife and I are T-Mobile users, and kind of stuck here for the time being. She presently has pretty basic phone (Moto Razor) & I\'ve a BB 8900 (which I admire).

Long story brief her phone is having issues and she wants to "be like All else" and have a smart phone. I\'ve been searching at the BB 9700, Moto Cliq, and a few others, wishing Ofcourse that T-Mobile had the Droid as I\'m not totally impressed w
CREATED ON -
Monday, May 20, 2013
READ MORE

Motorola droid for sprint??

Okay so as we all know now the droid has been out and it is officially the better android phone out hands down. I just now bought the hero on which is awful but no doubt i rather have the droid. So my problem is since both verizon and sprint usage cdma can you unlock the droid and usage it on the sprint network?? If anybody knows pls speak up. Thanx!!

CREATED ON -
Monday, May 20, 2013
READ MORE

Droid Speed Dial Help

Anybody know how to set speed dial #'s on the phone pad? 1, as is standard I believe on much phones is voicemail, but I can't figure out how to assign others.

CREATED ON -
Monday, May 20, 2013
READ MORE

Verizon smartphone that can run Internet Explorer?

Hello:

I would admire to get a droid phone, but I wish to get onto a web-site accessible only by I E 6.0 or higher. I've attempted Safari, Firefox, ad Opera, and got blocked with all 3. Will the Blackberry phones admit access? Anybody know of some Android Merchandise applications that would advise?

Thanks -

CREATED ON -
Monday, May 20, 2013
READ MORE

Suggestions for phone w/organizing software?

I'll be having my first 'smart phone' from Spint but no raw data plan.

I'm searching for a phone that has software that will synch with System software? For illustration, transferring Microsoft Works Calendar to my phone and vice versa?

CREATED ON -
Monday, May 20, 2013
READ MORE

My Prepaid Phone Plan from Roger can't use Magic Number

Simply say that the Alldaytalk Magic Number is using the forwarding feature to redirect all incoming or outgoing calls via the 2nd number(magic number) to my cell.

Say $6.95 per month to get Unlimited Incoming and Outgoing Airtime is cool but so bad only for those My5, Fab, Fave series members can usage it.

Prepaid card still be charged for every minute I usage.

CREATED ON -
Monday, May 20, 2013
READ MORE

Mirco SD Card

Okay my phone has a Micro SD card slot. I can seemingly usage this to listen to music on my phone. Trouble is I don't have a system instantly. Even if I did have one, once I download the songs how would I get them onto the SD card? Do not know most regarding this possessions.

CREATED ON -
Monday, May 20, 2013
READ MORE

Droid

Slow in 3g and Wi-Fi and memory card pic transfer
Raw data using same speedtest.net software below.
3g bandwidth test att and verizon
using same speedtest.net for bandwidth test
download upload
att verizon att verizon
823 392 277 39
835 213 250 513
617 313 312 186
381 286 360 683
454 397 257 121
349 283 261 87
1009 370 273 311
400 75 95 343
681 300 341 598
609 275 271 488

average download average upload
CREATED ON -
Monday, May 20, 2013
READ MORE

Virgin Mobile Service with LG Rumor 2

Do not know if you can advise. I purchased the new LG Rumor for Virgin Cell phone. I attempted to go to sites like myxer.com to download free ringtones but nothing will work. Does the service not assist or admit me to do this? Not making sense to me since my husband can do it and he has crappy Cricket.

CREATED ON -
Monday, May 20, 2013
READ MORE

Best smartphone for emailing/speed

Here's what I require the phone for. Client sends E-mail, I get it sent to me (push from gmail, and many more.) Reply as speedily as likely. Open to anything. Much likely going with Sprint. Presently I\'ve BB Curve and like it but don't like the trackball. BB direct E-mail is a major plus. Primary issue is ease to type emails. Keyboard or touchscreen, does not actually matter. Personal phone so the
CREATED ON -
Monday, May 20, 2013
READ MORE

Recover deleted data LG LX260 (Rumor) Sprint

Does anybody know of a software utility to retrieve removed/lost raw data on an LG LX260 (Rumor)? I know there are hardware/software devices that you physically delete a SIM card from a phone and plug it into your \'s system's USB port to work on it. This phone's memory/storage is built-in. I\'ve the USB cable to connect the phone to System, but can't resemble to find a programme that will help in ret
CREATED ON -
Monday, May 20, 2013
READ MORE

Any good sites to buy cell phones on line???

Besides, "amazon,bestbuy and stores of those nature". I'm searching to Improve family phones soon with my verizon account. Not changing plans just now searching to Improve phones with exiting plan! I live in San Diego, CA...new to this mobile online possessions but I noted it is a lot cheaper than going into the verizon store to Improve. But if I buy on-line do I\'ve to deal just with that co
CREATED ON -
Monday, May 20, 2013
READ MORE

Help! White banner on incoming calls on messager sch r450

I\'ve a Messager SCH R450 by way of Metro PCS. The phone has worked big for the past five months I've had it, but for no apparent reason 3 days back when receiving incoming calls some thing unfamiliar initiated occuring. Normally, when I got a call from somebody, I notice the caller id and image I've assigned them, or if it's somebody I don't know, I notice the caller i
CREATED ON -
Monday, May 20, 2013
READ MORE

Want to use my cell phone to call international

Hi, I\'ve a problem. I\'ve a Verizon samsung sch-a930 mobile and I was searching into using it to make international calls to Ireland from the U.S.A. were my mobile service (Verizon) is. I was assume of using a pre-paid phone card, but will this work and how will this affect my minutes, I\'ve free nights and weekends and would be planning on calling on the weekend. The mobile is a locked phone. Is a pre-paid card the way to go
CREATED ON -
Monday, May 20, 2013
READ MORE

Any phone I can transfer Palm data to

I presently have a Palm Treo and usage it as my phone and pda. Given the fact that I can generate CSV files, is there some other smartphone that I would be capable to transfer my memo files, addresses and calendar information to? I usage the memo files to store passwords, links, buy info, serial numbers, and many more. Ofcourse I also usage the calendar and address book. I actually don't wish to go bac
CREATED ON -
Monday, May 20, 2013
READ MORE

Cell phone technology question

I was wondering if there is some way to capture a mobile number from a mobile with in a 5 foot area that can be used to trigger a device to start.

What I wish to do, to explain why I\'m wondering regarding this, is have a Client sign up on the website (which will be entered into a database) and when they enter my performing, their personal mobile will trigger certain events to happen. If they
CREATED ON -
Monday, May 20, 2013
READ MORE

cell phone w/continues alert for voice mail

I miss my voice mail WARN every time. Is there a mobile with a continuance WARN? Some advise would be greatly thankful.

CREATED ON -
Monday, May 20, 2013
READ MORE
  • Time : 0.01