I keep on getting a bad image warning

Hello,

I have a HP Pavilion Elite m9170a System with Windows Vista Home Premium Edition. The system is regarding 2-3 years old.

Regarding 6-8 weeks back my sister put in the system a farewell dvd from school and I don't know what she did or clicked on. Generally I advise her out with these things, but not this time. She didn't suggest me what she was doing hence I was mad as hell when I found she stuffed up the System.

The trouble is I keep on having a bad image warning regarding 20-30 times when I turn on the system and each time I open a new programme. Apart from that I have no virus' and system work well.

The inform goes like this:

---------.exe

c:windowssystem32guard32.dll is either not designed to run on windows or contains an bug. Attempt installing the program again using the original media or contact your 's system administrator or the software vendor for assist.

The file name does alter and the only thing you can do is click okay or close the read box on the top right hand corner. The bad image inform also has a red circle with a red x in it.

How do I get rid of these msgs?

Thanks for searching,
Audrey

Related Threads with Details Posted On

Address Book Goes "Poof"

My address book disappears. When I go to send an mail there is just now no contacts. I rebuild it and it's lasted regarding a month and right now it's gone again. Can anybody advise or have any better thoughts what I've done incorrect.

CREATED ON -
Thursday, April 25, 2013
READ MORE

Will the hauppauge hd pvr run well on this laptop?

I'm searching to get a laptop and I searched this one. http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/gateway-gateway-15-6-amd-athlon-ii-x2-m300-2ghz-laptop-nv5321h-blue-nv5321h/10137506.aspx?path=5f60770576fda3b44e5413e6c26874e1en02

I also plan on at some point picking up the hauppauge hd pvr to record my ps3s gameplay in hd. (specs here) http://www.hauppauge.com/site/products/data_hdpvr.html

I was just now wondering if I don't have to worry regardi
CREATED ON -
Thursday, April 25, 2013
READ MORE

Fake virus scan

Appear I\'ve contracted either a virus or spyware that is not permitting me to do anything on my system unless I agree to dowmload the virus scan. It infects all of my .exe files...Advise? I can't resemble to get it taken out. I\'m running vista on a homemade system.

CREATED ON -
Thursday, April 25, 2013
READ MORE

Vista system ib reboot cycle when I shut down

I\'m on a Dell running Vista home premium (sp2) and when I attempt to shutdown, it starts the procedure and then goes straight to re-boot. What should I do to resolve...? Thanx

CREATED ON -
Thursday, April 25, 2013
READ MORE

Problem with connection of laptop to TV

I\'ve sony vaio laptop, sony bravia Television and VGA-to-VGA cable and they just now can't notice each other. I attempted to google a trouble but could find a answer. May be you can advise me with this?

Actually the trouble is most more sophisticated. I\'ve two sony vaios and first one worked with Television only one day and then Television can't notice the laptop. As w\'ha
CREATED ON -
Thursday, April 25, 2013
READ MORE

Web sec & J/S Reno viruses and why McAfee didn't catch them

I\'ve a few malware programs. McAfee which is offered by way of my Cox internet service and a just now downloaded Microsoft Security Essentials plus Adaware and Malwarebytes. This may be a dumb problem but I'm going for it. I run updates on McAfee and I'm under the impression it's better virus protection. I've had troubles recently with my laptop and downloaded Microsoft's Security Essentials. It picked up that I
CREATED ON -
Thursday, April 25, 2013
READ MORE

can't play cd's on windows xp

i\'ve cd's made on windows me media player and i wanted to rip them to my system that has windows xp media player and it won't read the cd as being inserted in the system. i wish to upload these music cd's so i can transfer them to my mp3 player
what can i do ?????

CREATED ON -
Thursday, April 25, 2013
READ MORE

Can't download any programs like yahoo messanger and frost

Hello im having a big deal of troubles downloading anything, i.e yahoo messanger, frostwire, AVG, it shows it downloads click run, and run again and puff nothing, I have did a search and system can not find anything. I have done each thing the Downloadforums video tells, adding downloadforums download as a trusted site, lower my security sitings, and I have even attempted the system restore, still nothing.
CREATED ON -
Thursday, April 25, 2013
READ MORE

Art phono plus V2

Would it be likely to connect an Art phono plus V2 wirelessly to a System or laptop?I would be grateful for some opinions.Hurrey!

CREATED ON -
Thursday, April 25, 2013
READ MORE

Outlook Express in XP to Vista What??

Is there some thing compatible with My XP System with Outlook Express and my Vista netbook that at the time that doesn\'t have an E-mail app yet. Which would be the better? Thanx for some answers .

CREATED ON -
Thursday, April 25, 2013
READ MORE

Comodo Int Security won't download

Hello, I\'ve been using CIS for a set of years right now and admire it. Nevertheless, on one of my pcs (htpc) I just now noticed that the virus directory wasn't updating. When I attempted to manually update it said some thing regarding an bug and to check my net connection. Well, I un-installed the programme and right now can't get it to reinstall. I can download from do
CREATED ON -
Thursday, April 25, 2013
READ MORE

Loss of space during defrag.....

I\'m on a Gateway model ml6732 laptop and have windows vista hp . I usage the Piriform Defraggler and have been for over a year , with no probs ever ! Recently sure appear my freespace takes a dramatic drop during defrag I mean I can regarding watch it go down , this is with no other progs running ! Some thoughts ? Thanx in advance !

CREATED ON -
Thursday, April 25, 2013
READ MORE

Attaching pictures to emails

Hello

I usage outlook express 6 on a win xp system.

I can attach a pic to an E-mail and send it okay, but when it is retrieved the pic is showed in the body of the E-mail and not as an attachment.

Is there a setting I can adjust so that the pics are recieved as attachments and not be included in the body of the inform.

CREATED ON -
Thursday, April 25, 2013
READ MORE

Questioning Reviewers Sanity

I used this title for a very specific reason. Just now, I was searching for an on line calendar programme, which I could usage either on my system screen, OR which I could download, to my printer, so I could have a calendar on my wall.

When I tested on C-Internet's review page, I searched that a program, called WinCalendar, was supposed to be "excellent", especially for those of us using Windows XP OS.
CREATED ON -
Thursday, April 25, 2013
READ MORE

Having trouble replacing an optical drive.

I\'ve a Dell Dimension 3000, and just now the built-in optical drive became affected. I taken out it and purchased a new one, but I\'m having problem with the system recognizing it. It is an ATA drive (connects to the IDE channel). I connected it exactly the same way the previous drive was connected (master secondary drive), but it doesn't work. Windows XP doesn't recognize it is existence at all, so I went into the BIOS to c
CREATED ON -
Thursday, April 25, 2013
READ MORE

Pen tablet. Driver not found. Anythting I can use?

Okay! So today I attempted to usage my tablet for the first time in awhile. It worked like it was in mouse mode rather pen mode. I go to properties to attempt and alter this, and the inform "driver not searched" pops up. I restart my system and nothing changes.

So I put the CD for it in my system, but microsoft (I have an HP system, windows vista) tells this isn't working (don't
CREATED ON -
Thursday, April 25, 2013
READ MORE

Tried to switch from OE to Thunderbird

I\'ve noted that Mozilla Thunderbird is a better, safer E-mail programme than Outlook Express, so I downloaded it the other day. I thought I followed all instructions, and I imported each thing from OE. Each thing seemed okay and new emails came in, but then a while went by with no new E-mail. I opened OE and the new emails were there. All new E-mail keeps coming to OE. After a set days searching for the solution, I gave up an
CREATED ON -
Thursday, April 25, 2013
READ MORE

windows media player 12: no save function for video

Windows media player 12 has no "save" function. In the old versions, you were offered the option of saving, opening but not in the recent version. In your \'s "library" site there is only the path to the video saved. Is there any method to save video clips in media player or another media player with a save function?

CREATED ON -
Thursday, April 25, 2013
READ MORE

Any program from Uniblue won't start?

For illustration, I downloaded RegistryBooster, SpeedUpMyPC, and DriverScanner, all free versions, and when I open them, a blue square saying RegistryBooster or SpeedUpMyPC pops up in the middle of the screen, but 1 second later it just now closes. Driver Scanner doesn't even show anything.

Is there a way to make them work?

CREATED ON -
Thursday, April 25, 2013
READ MORE

Videos won't work on my laptop!!!!!!!!?

I\'ve a dell studio laptop with Win 7 setup on it. Few weeks back sudently I couldn't watch some videos on some browsers installed on my laptop (Explorer, Firefox, Chrome). When I open a page that contains a video the page don't respond afterward. I tested that I had the lastest version of adobe flashplayer and adobe shockwave player, to be certain I redownloaded them. The videos still couln't work. So I initiated to sear
CREATED ON -
Thursday, April 25, 2013
READ MORE
  • Time : 0