LG800 Phone Countdown Timer App.

LG, we require a "formal" countdown timer available for the above phone. I've a somewhat generic egg timer installed, but exceedingly unhandy, and if I wanted to usage the phone for some thing else...its cancelled. The timer must work in the back ground. Thank-you for making me, and much Probably serveral thousand Guys happy. Keep our commercial enterprise. DM

Related Threads with Details Posted On

Could I use Medialink to stream online movies?

Hi,
I'm novice to this possessions so please forgive me if I ask silly problems
I'm using 42" LG Smart Television and usage Medialink to stream movie from my System I downloaded before. It works big.
Right now I wanted to stream movie from websites which provides free online movies directly from net to my Television. It didn't work for me and LG Client assist said that it'
CREATED ON -
Wednesday, April 24, 2013
READ MORE

Export PC display to TV

Hi,
I just now have a curious problem ..
I do know that I could connect my LG Smart Television to my System using DVI connection.
I'm just wondering if it's likely to connect System to Smart Television wireless. I mean rather using cable ... are you aware of some device on the merchandise which could do it?
I just don't wish to bring my System every time to Television and
CREATED ON -
READ MORE

lg 50 inch foot stand

Hello, does anybody have a table top foot stand for sale for an LG 50 inch television i\'ve purchased that was wall mounted, the model number is 50PT 85-Z8....jill

CREATED ON -
READ MORE

LG FLATRON 29 INCHES

i\'ve an lg golden eye television.....can notice the pic perfectly except for 3-4 inches of black runnin down both sides that curves in...how can i resolve it

CREATED ON -
READ MORE

Which 3D TV should I get? Samsung or LG?

I wish to purchase a 3D Television but I'm unclear which one I should purchase. I know LG has a new 3D Television. If anybody here has it, can you suggest me how it is? I've been searching at the Samsung ones but All keeps talking regarding the new LG 3D Television and I wish to purchase the better one (obviously). Pls prefered an affordable 3D Television.

CREATED ON -
READ MORE

BD670 Blu ray disk problem or something else.

When playing the Blu ray version of "Rio" it stops or freezes at certain points in the movie then shuts off the player, the television and the stereo receiver. When I turn each thing back on again the volume level of the stereo has been turned down to "0" and requires the volume to be turned up.
The disk is clean but I\'ve cleaned it many times just now to be sure. Other Blu Ray disks resemble to be OK, so unclear if it'
CREATED ON -
READ MORE

LG42LC7D Problem/Advice

Hello Friends,

O'k I decided to fit a Brand New power supply to this Television, due to faulty capacitors, as the Television took 4 minutes to come on from standby. The Television right now flashes up from standby in regarding 8 sec., which is pretty standard.

However, I\'ve right now noticed other fault/problem you may be familiar with and can suggest me.

If you can imagine 5 white
CREATED ON -
READ MORE

LG DVRK898 DVD Recorder/VCR combo problem

I\'ve the following trouble, Thank-you in advance for your \'s advise.

Just now I bought a LG DVRK 898 DVD Recorder/VCR combo w/HDMI and until today it seemed to work just now good. Nevertheless, today I attempted to connect a Topfield TF6100EMC digital receiver using a scart to the AV2 Decoder connector on the back of the dvd recorder. The digital receiver has 2 scart connectors: Television (output for
CREATED ON -
READ MORE

How to add buetooth to a 42LV5500

This Television doesn't resemble to have a Bluetooth option built into it. Can I add a little Bluetooth adapter to the headphone o/p, for illustration, or are there other options available?. It does have the Smart Television possessions with the browser and applications, but I didn't notice some advise there. Support and opinions thankful. Thanx

CREATED ON -
READ MORE

How to watch 3D movies on Computer with a CINEMA 3D MONITOR

I'm considering to buy a Cinema 3D Monitor. My System presently has a Blu-ray drive. Do I require a special graphic card? What regarding a software player that run 3D movie?

CREATED ON -
READ MORE

lg800g phone

what are the icons on the lg800 phone. Does anyguys have a complete list and explanation?

CREATED ON -
READ MORE

LG 47LW5600

I\'m thinking of buying this Television. Does anybody here have any knowledge with this model? I would apprise some feedback if this is the case. Would you buy a sound bar with this model? Thanx.

CREATED ON -
READ MORE

LG 55LW6500......owners.

Hello folks,

I'm not searching for a review but rather am intented in feedback from those who live with the LG 55LW6500. What are your \'s personal likes, dislikes.

Thanks,
Sam

CREATED ON -
READ MORE

LG 800g Web Access

I don't understand this condition:
"Trying to go to a URL outside of the Internet10 Cell phone Website on your \'s NET10 phone is not likely, and you will be charged minutes if you type in other URL and attempt."
Can I access Google Transit and Mapquest with these conditions. Net10 doesn't give me a REAL solution.

CREATED ON -
READ MORE

LV5590 or LS5600 or....

Hii!! I\'m from Croatia, and I'm new at this forum.

I have few problems regarding purchasing new television.

I like this two (LV5590 and new LS5600). Or your \'s advice is some thing else??

I plan watching movies (from usb), and television signal (hd & sd). Also, I plan gaming on xbox360. And my biggest admire is watching sports. 3D and net not interest me.

Pls advise
CREATED ON -
READ MORE

LG800g cell phone help needed.

Hi All,
I handled to get a spam phone number blocked on my LG800g phone, but the calls still go to voice mail. How can I completely turn off my voice mail? Also, I presently have regarding 20 voice mails. Can I clear them all out without listening to them? Thanx.

CREATED ON -
READ MORE

wireless+wired connections

Why is it that my sony media player works ok on a wireless connection and my lgtv smart tv with st600 upgrader did work and inform showed network is not connected and do I wish to reset previous settings and when i select reset it, I lose my connection with sony media player? Can my wireless router connect both without disrupting both ?

CREATED ON -
READ MORE

LG TV showing negative image when turned on 32LE4500

when i turn on my television, the image is negative, so the white shows up as black and black get as white, additionally theres a black line down the middle, this has occured before but appear to resolve itself, Nevertheless this time it has gone on for the whole day! I've attempted resetting the television but it hasn't worked, attempted unplugging it for a while and then restarting it but hasn't worked. some guid
CREATED ON -
READ MORE

DM92 Monitor

Where and when can i purchase it ?
is it that better ? (i heared it's the better )
what's the distinctions between it and the monitor s23a950d ?

Thanks !!

CREATED ON -
READ MORE

LG 55LW5600 Possible power issue?

I just now bought the LG 55LW5600 3d LCD Television, for the much part I quite admire the pic and the install of the television, Nevertheless after the first day I initiated to knowledge random restarts on the television. It would randomly closed itself off then come right back on, this would then continue to happen anywhere from every 10 minutes or so to every few hours. At times it will do this wi
CREATED ON -
READ MORE
  • Time : 0.01