Smart Hub Youtube keeps buffering.

Hello, I've the samsung bd-e6500 blu-ray player with integrated SmartHub. I've no troubles playing movies with the Neflix application. At any time I run videos on the Youtube app, it keeps on pausing and buffering every few sec.. I notice this occurs more in the evening especially with HD videos. The connection is with ethernet cable. My ISP was advanced from 15 to 20 Mb/s, but that didn't resolve the buffering point. My youtube videos run flawlessly on my system System. I believe this is an point with the Samsung Smart Hub server. Does anybody have the same point with the Youtube app? Thanx.

Related Threads with Details Posted On

46ES7000 Anynet+ problem

Hello,

I have an UE46ES7000 television and can\'t connect to my surround computer (HT TX-35) by way of Anynet+, they are connected with a hdmi and an optical cable together.

Anynet is enabled on the television, but when I search for devices it tells that no device connected.

Some advise is thankful.
Thanks.

CREATED ON -
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
READ MORE

32"EH5000 Freeview Tuner Work In Republic Of Ireland

Hello friends

I'm searching into purchasing this 32EH5000 series 5 Television for my partner bedroom, does the built in freeview tuner pick up all the channels over in Republic Of Ireland?

Also would it be a HD tuner for the channels or SD for the Republic ...

Thanks in advance!

CREATED ON -
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
READ MORE

Smart hub still not working.

I\'m not a happy samsung Client instantly mad as hell.I have a UN55ES7500 television all applications disappear since 3/2/13 called their assist 4 times trouble not resolve.Smart hub not updating all it does is just now spin around for hours.I require advise on what to do next. Samsung ref # 2117813260 and 2117994009.

CREATED ON -
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
READ MORE

Issues connecting Galaxy S3 to computer.

I\'ve been having issues connecting my Samsung Galaxy S3 to my system since the day I got it from AT&T. The system registers that some thing is plugged in but will not bring it up in "System" as a hard drive and Samsung Kies tries to connect to it and brings it up by it is Product Number "SGH-I747" but again will not connect. Has anybody else encountered this trouble, and if so did you determine it and how.

CREATED ON -
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
READ MORE

Samsung D8000 SmartTV - can't connect to Netflix?

Can anybody advise with this pls. When attempting to connect to Netflix by way of the Smarthub I get the inform 'Pls update software in order to enjoy some of our new and exciting characteristic or Applications. Simply go to Menu, Assist, Software Improve and By Online.' Nevertheless, Software Improve is greyed out and can't be accessed? Thanx

CREATED ON -
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
READ MORE

Slow buffering of video over network by allshare

I purchased a samsung UED6510 television today and connected to Allshare. I\'ve shared my video .mkv files on my HDD but The problem is the video plays for 2 sec and then pauses and then again for 2 sec and this goes on. I thought it is a trouble with wireless networks so I connected my laptop and Television with cable to my router but the trouble endure.
Also the television does not recognize my Seagate HDD(
CREATED ON -
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
READ MORE

Blu ray 3D work around

After a few months I finally purchased my first 3d film. Put in the disc and it doesn\'t recognize the 3d format. My receiver doesn\'t have 3d capability so I require a work around. Was thinking of connecting BR HDMI directly to Television, then digital out to Receiver. Is this a better way?

My Television is the PN60E7000FFXZA, doe my model pass 5.1 from digital out when BR player is connected to Television via HDMI?

CREATED ON -
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
READ MORE

My Samsung TV keeps on seeking updater

Hello

My Television, a Samsung LE32A 336J1C keeps on seeking for scr OTA updater r4377, but does'nt find some.

What shall I do?

CREATED ON -
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
READ MORE

Samsung 8000 Series - issues with internet connection

Can somsone pls advise..Television appear to connect to the router (which is downstairs - Television is on main floor) 1 floor away. I\'m having full bars and Television is connecting to router, but is not able to connect to the net. Samsung is telling me that I\'ve to move the router to the same floor - does not make sense since I\'ve full bars on othegr devices connected to same router. Is it an entitlem
CREATED ON -
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
READ MORE

Cannot connect to youtube

I just now bought a new 40 inch 1080p television and the 1600 bluray player. I\'ve it connected by LAN. My Netflix works big but when I attempt to get on youtube, it tells failed to authenticate youtube server. I've looked everywhere for answers and have searched none. Pls Advise

CREATED ON -
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
READ MORE

crackel app wont work on samsung smart tv.

When you are watching a show and re-turn from a comercial it returns to the main menu. Some one else having a trouble with this application?

CREATED ON -
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
READ MORE

BD-P3600 Error: "This Disc can not be played."

Just now my BD-P3600 blu ray player stopped playing blu ray discs; Nevertheless, it does run DVD and music CDs. When playing some blu ray disc, I got the bug "This Disc cann\'t be played." and then it ejects the disc. Unfortunately, I can't tie it to a specific firmware update. I\'m running the much instant firmware for the unit (BEv2.05_091015_XAA) and have even attempted reapplying it via USB. Res
CREATED ON -
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
READ MORE

bluetooth software license file not found 2

I run a Samsung NP220 notebook on win 7 starter and I\'ve initiated having this bug inform. Also my broadband signal bars on the right hand side of the bottom application bar is showing a red cross over it although broadband is working ok. Are these connected and how can I resolve them?

CREATED ON -
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
READ MORE

Samsung backlight remote stopped working.

new batteries don't resemble to light up the keypad some more. That was the only real clue the remote was alive......seems to have stopped after adding a Samsung Blu-Ray player. That remote permits changing I/P source so not totally dead in the water, but this is a little irritating.

CREATED ON -
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
READ MORE

upgrade problem

Have 37D6500 attempting to update from 1018 to 1023 starts to load from memory stick via usb 3% in it stops and tells attempt again some thoughts pls

isehere has choosen the better solution to his/her problem.
Click here to see the solution that was chosen.

CREATED ON -
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
READ MORE

SMART TV - BLUE color enhanced...

purchased a smart 3d television
the pic arises more blue and
black and white movies appear blue and black like..what could be the point.. could you please advise me in solving this...?

CREATED ON -
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
READ MORE

Samsung LED DLP HLT6187SX/XAA White Dots

I\'m having the point with the white spots appearing on my screen.
Initially it was only one or two, then speedily spread to more than 20.

Samsung 61" LED DLP
Model: HLT6187SX/XAA
Version: RE01

I have read in other threads that this is a known trouble and Samsung has been paying for a one time repair (DMD chip?)

The Television is only a set years old

CREATED ON -
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
READ MORE

Galaxy Ace Plus Battery Problem

Hello. I require some advise with a Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus ( S7500). I purchased it a few months back and it worked big, that just now until a week back. The battery charge level drops a lot faster than before. By regular usage, it used to past regarding 3 days. By the same usage, it right now lasts regarding 20 hrs. The weird thing is that when in standby, it uses a lot of power. The battery application
CREATED ON -
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
READ MORE

P2070 monitor possessed by Satan

Hello

I purchased a Samsung monitor a few years back and the warranty has expired. The trouble is that it occasionally works and occasionally it doesn't so I don't know what's incorrect with it and it would be a shame to throw away.

When I turn it on the lights turn on one by one like they're supposed to, but then after half a second or so they suddenly turn off and start turning on one by one agai
CREATED ON -
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
READ MORE

White Block in the Middle of SAMSUNG SERIES 6000 LED TV :(

My mother and my sister from my home town sent me this pic of our LED Television. They were using the it (watching movies) then suddenly it went completely white. They turned it off and when it returned it looks like this

IMAGE FROM MEDIAFIRE.

I don't know the exact model number but it is a 46 inch LED Television Series 6000. Some command from the remote (menu,volume,etc aren't showing on screen)

Some Thought Why
CREATED ON -
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
READ MORE
  • Time : 0